HI

HI

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Month # 8 - wait..what?

Ok, so Clara is almost 8 months old.  Yes, I've been counting my days by how old she is.  So much has changed since my last blog.  She no longer sleeps well, in fact she's been waking every 2-3 hours every night.  Sometimes every hour. Sleeping through the night is now a distant memory.  It's a bit frustrating and discouraging.  I'm conflicted with wanting to sleep and leaving her to cry and wanting to get her becauee I feel that she's crying because she needs me. *sigh* parenthood...

Some thing more positive..
It seems she's had a language explosion lately and by language explosion I mean instead of mm's and aah's she's now saying baas, daas, yahs.  Its very cute to listen to. It is like she's having a conversation all on her own.  What the heck is she trying to correspond, I have no idea.  I just smile and nod:)

We've been missing church service a lot, just making it for the end.  I need to get to a worship/services to reconnect with God. Feeling a bit apathetic and lacking in patience lately...(I blame it on the lack of sleep).

Looks like we're finally getting some work done on home renos. Basement shelves are all done.  Starting to clear out a space for baby to move around.  We will see how things go when she starts moving.  This house is NOT baby safe.

Until next time...

No comments: