HI

HI

Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Packed and waiting...

We are packed and ready to go!  Alas, we have no where to go to, it's all waiting now:)..

Finally finished packing my hospital bag the other day, thanks to my husband for reminding that the baby can arrive any day now and we SHOULD be ready.



My work load has decreased significantly the last few weeks, but I'm finding myself at a lost as to what to do?  Having lived the last two years of my life with every hour (almost minute) planned and filled with tasks, meetings and volunteering and now finding that I have afternoons free, WHAT?!.  It's such a weird thought.  Of course many of those afternoons I spend in my bed or on my couch snoozing away (the extra baby weight certainly tires you out).  How I desperately wanted those nap times two year ago but could not get them in and now I feel like I'm wasting precious productive time sleeping!

The extra free time has certainly given me a chance to refocus on God and I realize how much I was lacking in my time spent with Him.  Although it really shouldn't matter if we have time or don't have time, it's if we MAKE  time.  I know I didn't make much time for Jesus the last few years, but I'm so thankful that He remains so faithful to me and never left my side.  

This song has been playing in my house the last few days.  Just for me and baby to listen and worship to.  Hope it would encourage and lift up someone else's day too:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL9DKXtLmU8



2 comments:

Clara said...

I like you blog. Thanks for having me.

Leo said...

That's a great song! Definitely going to be one of Clara's favorites!