HI

HI

Tuesday, October 02, 2012

21 days

Extreme dreams ministry put out a challenge to fast for 21 days.  You can fast anything you want, TV, internet, Facebook, food, etc.  The purpose is to seek God's heart through the 21 days of fasting and praying.  I really don't think I can go for 21 days without any solid food, especially with the Thanksgiving Feast Potluck coming up.  So I've decided to fast 21 days of no TVshows, youtube or  movies.  And the last 10 days, I'll fast solid food.
Even with the extra time because of no TV, I still find myself too busy to get into the prayer room.  Why?!?!?   I really have to remember why I'm fasting.  I have to stop filling the extra time with work and other hobbies!! Well it's only morning...so I still got the rest of the day:)







1 comment:

Sarah said...

how is it going?