HI

HI

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Flowers and Body Fat?

Alright, so this post is not really about food. well kind of, it's about what happens to your body if you eat too much food.

A few days ago, Jackson received a Withings body scale from work. It can accurately measure your weight to the nearest 100 grams, your muscle mass and fat mass. It also has wifi, so it sends all the info to the Withings website so your can track your weight gain/loss. Good idea right? NOT! This scale just reinforces the fact that I don't exercise enough. I know that already, I don't need a scale that measures my the fat in my body to tell me! >:(
Anyways, Jackson is slightly obsesses with it. He uses every morning and night, even after he unloads in the washroom, just to see how much weight he'll lose.

On a completely different note. I went to the Golden Acre garden center last night. I love flowers, and now that spring is finally here, there are so many to choose from. Every spring/summer Jackson and I will always grow some cherry tomatoes and experiment with a few different types of veggies or fruit. Last year, we planted zucchinis, strawberries and garlic. Let's just say none of them worked out except for the tomatoes. I'll spare you the details, because it'll just dig up some old anger issues I have with my garden.
Every year I always buy herbs, usually Basil. I like to have fresh herbs on hand so I can use them when i cook. Hopefully I'll take better care of them than I did the previous year:P
That's all for now...

No comments: